Sunday, August 23, 2026

The Existential Crisis Iceberg

 This video serves as an excellent introductory primer for an existentialism course because it bridges the gap between pop-culture philosophy and academic concepts. It takes abstract theories and maps them onto an existential crisis iceberg format.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Brent, and all other future authors on our site: thanks for posting, but can you also provide a blurb about the video and why you chose to share it? I try not to click on things blindly, without at least a bit of foreknowledge and motive to explore them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm reminded of T.S. Eliot's "Do I dare/disturb the universe?"
      All philosophy should be "disturbing," in a good way... disturbing our complacency, our smug assumption that we already know enough about everything that matters.

      Delete

Questions SEP 22

Presentations- Connor Sundling-__ .  Jacquez Caldwell-herd mentality Kaag 83-119 Coming soon... go ahead and post your  questions & comm...